Knitn Fool

It's all knitting.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back to College

I spent last week getting my 3 daughters back to college for their second year. One went back on Monday, one on Wednesday, and one on Saturday. Each girl returned to school with a warshrag, knitted with the colors of her choosing.

This is SarSar - all Sugar 'n Cream (Pastel Print ombre, Hot Blue, Hot Pink) on size 8 needles.



This is Trishy. Again on size 8's, using S'nC Sunshine and Red and Lion Turquoise.



And this is LeeBee, also on size 8's but with S'nC Cool Breeze ombre and Light Blue.



Look at this edge, Lisa!



Ed., Instructions for this edge technique can be found on the Mason Dixon KAL blog here.

My daughters are identical triplets. The dishcloths are like my girls - same pattern, different colors.

They are my only children. They came all at once and they leave all at once. It's just as hard this second year as it was their first year.

3 Comments:

Blogger KnitnFool said...

See my blog entry titled "Tidy Edges Ballband" shown a few entries below this for details about how to do the edge.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

Great dishcloths! Good luck to your girls! I know how you feel, I remember how I felt when my daughter went away to college.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I would never be able to call your creations anything other than dish/face cloths. Even after a million washings..

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home