Knitn Fool

It's all knitting.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Tidy Edges Ballband

Another Mason Dixon Warshcloth.


Meet SueBoo with a boo-boo. My Mom saw this on the needles and asked if she could have it when finished. So, it's named in her honor. Her nickname is Sue and her mentally challenged brother used to always call her Sue-Boo. And that is how my husband and I affectionately refer to her. There is a mistake in the section that used only the variegated yarn. Will I ever knit a cloth without at least one mistake?



This is my first cloth done with Lisa's tidy edges. She explained this on the Monthly Dishcloth KAL and it was posted in the Mason Dixon KAL blog. It sure neatens up those jagged edges! I did exactly as Lisa explained, except I knit into the back of the first 2 stitches on each WS row. Thanks for this tip, Lisa!

I used P&C Gumdrops and White on size 8's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home