Knitn Fool

It's all knitting.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mason Dixon (Ball) Bandwagon

I discovered the Mason Dixon Knitting book while surfing (lurking) on the internet. This book is great - wonderful projects and so enjoyable to read. The projects are simple but provide you with a starting point to use your imagination and take off. So far, I've only done the Ballband "warshcloth" but I plan to do several of the projects. The "warshcloth" is addicting in that you just want to keep experimenting with color combinations. Here is my first warshcloth.



I call it The Patriot :) I knitted it right before July 4th using Peaches & Creme white and Sugar 'n Cream Americana ombre. Gave it to my Mom because she likes patriotic things, but I bet she hasn't used it yet - precious knits syndrome as one of the authors would say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home