Knitn Fool

It's all knitting.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Mid-July KAL

This was the mid-July KAL from the monthly dishcloth group. The pattern came from here.



I used size 7 needles and Peaches & Creme Peppercorn Ombre.

I'm still new to knitting and this pattern was a bear for me. I frogged it 4 times before I finally got it right. I understood how to do it, but I kept making mistakes. Really should start using a lifeline but I'm too stubborn.

The yarn is from a cone I found at Wally World (aka WalMart). If you look at the Peaches & Creme website though, the Peppercorn Ombre looks completely different. On their website, it's one of those yarns with just flecks of color on a mostly ecru background. What's with this?? fodder for another post about P&C and Wally World.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home